If you are trying to find a last-minute gift to make for Father’s Day this weekend, try this simple idea! Take a picture of your kiddo(s) holding a letter to spell out “DAD” (or whatever name they use for their father). You can buy fancy letters from a craft store (if you are spelling out “DAD”, you only need to buy the letters D and A), or simply make them yourself by cutting them from cardstock. Buy or make a frame with enough picture spaces for each letter of the name. This is a great way to even get babies involved in making their own Father’s Day present. I did this with my two little ones last year and my husband has it displayed on his desk at work. I used a cute little film roll frame with three picture spaces that I found at Michaels.
– Letters (I used white wooden letters I bought at Michaels)
– Picture frame with enough picture spaces for each letter of the name (I found mine at Michaels)
- Take one picture for each letter of the name you are spelling (if it is a long name, you might want to put more than one letter in the pictures so you don’t have to find a really big frame). Get creative and have fun putting your kids in silly poses.
- Develop or print the pictures. We needed square pictures for our frame so we were able to get them at Wal-Mart.
- Place the pictures in the frame in the order that the name is spelled.
- That’s it! The frame is ready to be gifted. It is sure to be a special gift for the lucky dad that receives it 🙂
**If you like what you see, feel free to pin, share, and link back to my site. Thank you for visiting!